Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hannah Dawson blog is up and running

I finally got this blog started. The purpose of which is to track and organize the genealogy research that is being done on Hannah Mary Ann Dawson. This is an important lady because according to Grandpa George she is the first in the Southgate line to join the church.
The General organization of this blog is as follows: Important permanent information on Hannah will be included as hyperlinks on the left hand side of the screen and less important day to day research notes will be the main entries in the blog. Checkout those links! They contain some pretty cool documents.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Dixie Heiner. My mother in-law just passed away 12 feb. 2011. She was the granddaughter of Hannah Wiseman. Hannah wiseman is the half sister to Mary Ann Houghton Niclos. Because I am a Genealogist I was given all her pictures. One of the pictures I'm fairly sure is Mary Ann Houghton Niclos, are you interested?